Friday, June 3, 2011

InstaFriday

Karson had his first mini drumstick at my Grandma's last weekend.
He thought he was cool stuff.
Notice the feet...


Munchkin is extremely attached to his blankets.
While we were in Milwaukee, my Aunt and Grandma taught my Mom and I how to make them.
I am now half way, to half way done.
In other words...I have a LONG way to go!


Karson riding on Gigi's walker, waiting for the elevator to open.
He LOVED pushing the button.


Snuggling with Mommy on Gigi's couch.


 Stride Rite shoes are expensive!
But I feel like I should get him good shoes.
Stride Rite sandals for half the price, at an outlet store.
Karson scored a new pair of sandals.


And signed shoes, over and over, the whole time we were in the store.

I am not a fan of fast food.
not sure why it is called food because I'm pretty sure it isn't
However, when your 1 year old is screaming in the car because he is so hungry, and there is no Panera in sight...
Well, Culvers won out.
Karson was pretty darn excited about his free ice cream!


We met Daddy at lunch for work one day last week.


Play time outside.


Ahhh...I am loving summer so far!


Daddy had the day off today, so we went out for breakfast at our favorite place, and headed for the beach.
Perfect morning!
Except, apparently, Karson doesn't like sand.
He wouldn't touch it.
We laughed so hard at him.


Linking up with Jeannett with Life.Rearranged.


”life

4 comments:

  1. Karson is such a cute. love the snuggle. and the signing action shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man that drumstick looks good! :) what a sweet time with Gigi, love that shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my girls LOVE those mini drumsticks! Karson is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet photos! I've seen those mini drumsticks, but am afraid I would eat them all myself. My 1-year-old has been trying to climb into our water table, so I can't keep water in it anymore! Hopefully that phase will end soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...