Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day

Last year, we were camping on Father's Day.
I told DJ he was to get a new camping chair for Father's Day, because I couldn't bring it along and surprise him.
He never did.
Then at the end of the summer, his older than old, camping chair broke.
While he was in it.
I laughed.
DJ also does not like to be in the sun.
When I saw this chair at Costco, I about fell over laughing.
And had to get it for him


 Yesterday evening, I set it up in the front yard, and put Karson in it with his card.
He thought he was cool stuff!


We told DJ Karson had something to tell him.


I think by the look on his face when he saw there was a cooler, he likes his new chair.


And every time I see him in it, I will laugh at all of the camping chair's bells and whistles.


Happy Father's Day DJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...