Between Colorado, and Aunt Katie's wedding, I have been missing from InstaFriday.
So these are more pictures from the last....3 weeks.
My husband went to the beach with out me a few weekends ago, for a bachelor party.
He sent me this.
He is never allowed at the beach without me again.
Never.
ps...he drove his truck through the sand, up a huge hill to see this.
Can't wait until our annual Silver Lake trip in August!!
A few weeks ago we were in Colorado visiting my brother & his family.
My niece had swim lessons every morning. The best way to entertain Karson, is with food.
While I was making dinner one night, Karson was outside playing in the dirt with everyone in CO.
He was covered from head to toe.
He had to have a bath.
The bath tub needed a bath when we were done!
Totally unfair.
He got the stomach flu on vacation.
Then his little cousin Jax, got the stomach flu.
Then Nana and Uncle Tommy got the stomach flu.
All with in a few hours of each other.
Pretty sure I told him every 2 seconds how cute of a ring bearer he made last weekend.
He was adorable.
Stinkin' cute!!

Panic attack.
Couldn't find Maggie
my mom and dad's dog
She was no where to be found.
Except she was sleeping on our bed.
Just pretend it was made...
We close on our new house...on TUESDAY!
We picked up our new floor this week.
Karson thought he was cool stuff pushing it through Loews.
This is what our back yard looks like.
Every day.
Love, love, love summer with a little one!!
Impromptu trip to the splash pad.
He loved it.
Until he got clobbered by a big kid.
Of course, food always helps him feel better.
I love the beach.
Love, love, love, love the beach.
Lucky for me, Karson loves it too!
1 for Karson
1 for Molly
1 for Maggie
1 for Karson
1 for Molly
1 for Maggie
As much as I prefer expensive, organic snacks not be fed to the dogs, Karson feels differently.

We plan on doing a big kitchen update when we get our house.
I picked these out yesterday.
Love them!!
Linking up with life.rearranged for instafriday.










No comments:
Post a Comment