Friday, September 2, 2011

InstaFriday

Our week...in cell phone pictures...

Karson is still very unsure about his new cousin, Gavin.
What he is sure about, is he does NOT like Mommy or Nana holding him.
He flips.
Starts sobbing.
Major melting down.
Jealous much?
We have made a major break through though...
He will give Baby Gavin a 'pound.'


I have been getting Karson ice cream in a dish all summer.
He doesn't like holding anything cold, so I didn't think he would hold a cone.
I got him one for the first time this week.
Ok...technically he got 2...
And he is convinced ice cream cones are to be eaten upside down.


My husband's work gave out tickets to the races last weekend.
I was a nice wife.
I went.
Thankfully we went with friends.
Katie and I played games on her iPod the whole time.
And we ate french fries.


The only reason I haven't gotten rid of my microwave...


No need for toys.
A bag of potatoes will work just fine.


This stuff is amazing.
It smells heavenly.
It doesn't make my baby break out in a rash.
It is now carried in stores in Michigan.
And it was on BOGO. 
I bought all of them.
And then got a reign check.


We are starting to move into our new house.
Guess what?!
It has CLOSETS!!
What a concept, huh?!
Our old didn't have closets, and the ones we did had held about 2 shirts.
Not kidding...


Linking up with Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday.


life rearranged

6 comments:

  1. closets...didn't think to be grateful for my closets today. great reminder--even if mine are messy!

    great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain - I love the house we live in but it was built in 1925 and people back then apparently didn't feel the need for much closet space. I'm happy that you're enjoying your new and improved closet space! I love the way little baby boy clothes look hung up in the closet - so cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came over from Life Rearranged because we share a name but now I see we have more in common. (and I kind of feel like I've stumbled across your blog before?!?) I also have a son named Carson, he also has sensitive skin issues and I'm from MI. :) Anyway, happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny how that green eyed monster shows up when a new Little is around...he is not the first to react that way.

    stopping by from Life Rearranged :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hm... well I beg to differ. We don't have a microwave and this is even better than instant - http://onelittlewordsheknew.blogspot.com/2010/10/homemade-popcorn.html

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I love the up-side-down ice cream cone photo! My littlest guy loves ice cream cones, but is always covered with ice cream by the end.

    Congratulations on you closets!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...