Thursday, September 15, 2011

InstaFriday

 Yaay.  Its Friday.
Which means it is time for InstaFriday!
I do not have instagram, so these are just pain old cell phone pictures.

I was talking Karson for a walk, and looked down to see him all snuggled up with his blanket.
I love him.
So much!!
And I love that at our new house, we live on a safe road to take a walk on.

Our new house has an attic fan.
Karson thinks it is absolutely the best thing ever.
He stood under it, saying 'ooooooooooo' forever the first time it was on.
Now he runs to show everyone where the fan is.

Our kitchen is almost done.
I have 11 of 22 cabinet doors on.
I love how it turned out!!!
I will very much love when all doors are on and Karson proofed!!

That is our new back yard.
That is not Molly in our new back yard.
Whose black lab is it you ask?
No idea.


Challenge: What do I love?
Easy!
Currently, I love all things fried and horrible for you.
I have eaten 2 cans of cheese Pringles this week.
But they say they have no preservatives, and they are multi grain.
So its all good.
Right? Right.


Our local farm's Pumpkin Donuts.
Amazing.
Heaven in a box.
  The fact that Karson gets to see goats, and horses, and chickens when we pick them up...even better!!


He approved of the Pumpkin Donuts as well.
He ate 2 for breakfast.
Pretend it was a nutritious choice...


But what I loved most about this week.....


 Getting to see our newest sweet baby.
Due April 9th.
And the reason for the previously mentioned love of all things fried.


Happy Friday!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Oh, and the pumpkin doughnuts look sooo yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin donuts...are you serious!! I need to try those. Congrats on baby! Looks like you had a great week!

    Stopping by from Insta-Friday.

    ~Courtney~

    love2sisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! and the donuts sound delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An April baby, how wonderful!

    The pumpkin donuts look so goooood!

    Yay for being almost done with the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...