Okay, so I know that I told you congrats on twitter, but I wanted to congratulate you on your blog as well. I am so excited for you and your family! How are you feeling? When are you due?
Thanks. :) I am due April 9th-so I'm 10 weeks. I have been a lot less sick than I was with Karson. Still nauseous when I get hungry, but nothing eating something fried (eek) can't fix. :)
Okay, so I know that I told you congrats on twitter, but I wanted to congratulate you on your blog as well. I am so excited for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteHow are you feeling? When are you due?
Thanks. :) I am due April 9th-so I'm 10 weeks. I have been a lot less sick than I was with Karson. Still nauseous when I get hungry, but nothing eating something fried (eek) can't fix. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations :) What a sweet blessing.
ReplyDelete