Monday, December 27, 2010

Learning to Like the Water...

After the last visit to the Aquatic Center, I have vowed to make it a weekly thing.
I was a lifeguard for years.
I taught just about every kid in my hometown how to swim.
I will not have a kid that is afraid of the water.
{one of those...I will eat those words some day...}
I think not having a fear, but having respect for the water is so, so, so important! 
This is how today's visit started...
 With some help from Aunt Katie and Auntie Leesh...
{have I mentioned how much I we love them...}
Some extra love from Mommy...
Comfort from paci...
Some tickling from Auntie Leesh...
 Lots of clapping and cheering from Mommy {behind the camera} & Aunt Katie {behind the video camera}...
 Munchkin finally relaxed and had fun splashing in the water.
A small victory...but this Water-Loving-Mommy will take it!
YAAY Munchkin!!

...now to get him ready for Great Wolf Lodge this Spring!


He looks like his he freezing. He wasn't.  Mommy was obsessing over keeping him warm...not sure why he looks blue in the pictures.


Also...Remember Cliff? The sweet baby on my side bar?
Have you heard about the $1 Push?
What’s The Great $1 Push?
Check it out here & enter to win a SILHOUETTE die cutting machine too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...