I have been saying for years that I want to go to the Meijer Gardens for their Christmas Tree Display.
The whole building is full of Christmas Trees, decorated from different countries.
I loved reading about each country.
Learning about what traditions each country participates in, and why.
Karson loved it!
Old ladies would walk by and comment on how cute his is.
His turkey-ness always came out, full swing every time someone made eye contact with him.
We spent way too much time apart this weekend.
Although I spend every day with him as a SAHM,
today was a much needed Mommy-Karson day!
Enjoy the pictures of my little Turkey in front of the different trees....
Some Auntie Leesha love time!
He is clapping...
...YAAY for the Christmas Tree.
Oh, how I love him!
The reason Karson's stroller is merely pushed in front of every tree for a picture...
...This was the result of trying to get a picture in front of a tree.
After trying to destroy a poinsettia, he kept walking to me, instead of smiling.
Back in the stroller he went.
And, in case you didn't believe me that my kid is a Turkey...
...total Turkey!
Apparently, he needed a Mommy day just as much as I needed a Karson day!
Mommy loved having her Munchkin back all day today!

No comments:
Post a Comment