I have been hearing a lot lately about how good Fish Oil is for your joints.
I have been meaning to pick some up from Costco for a few weeks.
Why do I need Fish Oil you ask?
Apparently fish oil works the same for extremely accident prone dogs, as it does for people.
Makes sense.
Molly's knee has been popping and cracking like crazy lately.
Over the weekend she fell in our kitchen, wouldn't use her leg, and scared the daylights out of us!
Needless to say, the next day I went to Costco to get her some Fish Oil.
Over the weekend she fell in our kitchen, wouldn't use her leg, and scared the daylights out of us!
Needless to say, the next day I went to Costco to get her some Fish Oil.
Molly's dinner now includes...
3/4 cup of dog food
We have to keep her weight down to lessen the 70% chance she will tear her ACL in her right knee.
Warm Water
She eats so fast, and doesn't chew. We have to add water, and let it turn to mush so she doesn't choke.
The warm water is my thing...who wants to eat cold food?
325 Mg Ascriptin Cut in half
Ascriptin is aspirin with Maalox.
Plain aspirin makes her trow up in my bed at 5am.
It has happened.
Probably 7 times.
Not kidding.
If we forget for even one night we can tell she is in pain.
400 mg Fish Oil
Cut open, with the oil pored on her food.
She will spit it out if you don't..
Can you say High Maintenance, Molly?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment