Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dancing to 'The Snack Rap'

Milk and cookies. 
Milk, milk, and cookies.
I said...
Milk and cookies. 
Milk, milk, and cookies.

Milk and cookies. 
Milk, milk, and cookies.
I said...
Milk and cookies. 
Milk, milk, and cookies.
 
Mommy I'm so hungry.
May I have milk and cookies?
Mommy I'm so hungry.
May I have milk and cookies?
Cheese and crackers.
Cheese, cheese, and crackers?
I said... 
Cheese and crackers.
Cheese, cheese, and crackers?

Cheese and crackers.
Cheese, cheese, and crackers?
I said... 
Cheese and crackers.
Cheese, cheese, and crackers?
 Mommy I'm so hungry.
May I have cheese and crackers.
Mommy I'm so hungry.
 May I have cheese and crackers.
 Peach and apples.
Peach, peach, and apples
I said... 
Peach and apples.
Peach, peach, and apples.

Peach and apples.
Peach, peach, and apples
I said... 
Peach and apples.
Peach, peach, and apples.
 Mommy I'm so hungry.
May I have peach and apples?
I said...
 Mommy I'm so hungry.
May I have peach and apples?

Mommy I'm so hungry.
May I have peach and apples?
I said...
 Mommy I'm so hungry.
May I have peach and apples?
 Grapes and yogurt.
Grapes, grapes, and yogurt.
I said...
Grapes and yogurt.
Grapes, grapes, and yogurt.

 Grapes and yogurt.
Grapes, grapes, and yogurt.
I said...
Grapes and yogurt.
Grapes, grapes, and yogurt.
Mommy I'm so hungry.
May I have grapes and yogurt? 
Mommy I'm so hungry.
May I have grapes and yogurt?
Cake and ice cream.
 Cake, cake, and ice cream.
I said...
Cake and ice cream.
Cake, cake, and ice cream. 

Cake and ice cream.
 Cake, cake, and ice cream.
I said...
Cake and ice cream.
Cake, cake, and ice cream. 
Mommy I'm so hungry.
May I have cake and ice cream?
Mommy I'm so hungry.
May I have cake and ice cream?

If only I could figure out how to get the music on here.
Seriously, the funniest baby rap!
Even funnier when my little guy is busing a move, in a room full of people!
{source}

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...