Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One year ago today....

One year ago today...
I woke up at 6am.  I was so frustrated to have woken up.  More frustrated to have to get up to go to the bathroom.

One year ago today...
I called my Mom.  Telling her I wasn't sure if I lost control of my bladder, or if my water broke.
 One year ago today...
DJ hurried home from work to find me cleaning the house.  While I hurried to pick up the house, he was begging me to leave for the hospital.

One year ago today...
We told our Molly goodbye, and headed for the hospital.
One year ago today...
We walked into the hospital.  Just the two of us.

One year ago today...
I layed on the hospital bed, surrounded by family.
One year ago today...
I fell in love with epidurals.  Seriously, LOVE them!

One year ago today...
I remember telling myself soak up every second, remember everything that happens today.
One year ago today...
I quickly got the camera and video camera ready, when they told me I was at a 10.

One year ago today...
I said goodbye to my family, as they left the delivery room for the waiting room.
One year ago today...
The nurse and I watched the finale of The Bachelor, in between contractions & pushing. We quickly shut it off, when we realized Jake picked Vienna.  Really?! Dumb move, Jake!

One year ago today...
The nurse told me 1 more push.
 One year ago today...
The sweetest little baby was placed on my chest.

One year ago today...
That little baby boy made me a Mommy.
One year ago today...
I don't think the smile on my face ever left.

One year ago today...
I had no idea how much I could fall in love.
One year ago today...
After waiting at the hospital all day, we introduced Karson to Grandma Nana, Uncle Ricky, Auntie Leesha, and Aunt Katie.
.One year ago today...
 Karson was born, at 10:26 pm.
 One year ago today...
He changed our lives forever

This year, we are celebrating Karson's 1st Birthday.

Happy Birthday Munchkin!
Mommy & Daddy love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful! Happy Birthday Karson, I hope you had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...