While so much of the country is getting spring weather, here in MI, we get snow.
And more snow.
Until this week.
In between days of snow and rain, we had 1 sunny afternoon.
Karson didn't even have to have a coat on while the sun was out.
I got this Little Tykes house for Karson at a garage sale last summer.
He loved it!
He kept going in and out, and in and out.

I brought out his lawn mower he got for his birthday.
He pushed it up and down the driveway.
Sometimes he got it stuck in the snow bank, on the edge of the driveway.
He would just leave it there, for me to get for him.
When the sun went behind the cloud, the coat had to come back on.
I had put a blanket down for me to sit on, but the dogs quickly took it over.
Maggie

She is not as innocent as she looks...believe me!
Karson discovered the rocks, and only tried a few times to put one in his mouth.
He loved putting them in a bucket, then dumping the bucket out.
If you noticed, these pictures are not in our front yard. We moved out of our house much quicker than we had expected, and have bombed in on my parents until we find a house we like. I am absolutely loving not living in the country! I have a new love for city water, paved driveways, and being close to town. I was even able to take Karson, Molly, & Maggie on a walk. Something we couldn't do in the country. The only draw back so far, is keeping Molly in the yard. We had a huge font yard at our old house, and no one ever walked by. Our back yard was fenced for her, but if we were with her in the front, she was never leashed. We have some boundary training to do here!






No comments:
Post a Comment