I have mentioned a few times, that we have moved in with my parents while we are between houses.
Karson is actually staying in the room I had when I was really little.
before my Mom & Dad gave me the master bedroom
It was decorated with all of my older brother's high school stuff.
We really wanted Karson to still have his own space.
Decorated just for him.
Everything we used came from either his room at our old house, or his birthday decorations.
Or Target.
Just being honest. :-)
Auntie Leesha made the Miracles Happen sign before Munchkin was even born.
The pendent banner above his crib came from his birthday party.
Last weekend DJ and I were walking through Target, and I found this sheet.
It matches perfectly!
The dog he uses as a pillow, and his white blanket and paci are his comfort items.
The bear I got here.
It is perfect for cold nights, or when Karson has a cold!
Like he does right now...again!
The only other thing I got at Target was matching blanket to cover him up with.
Since he is old enough to be put to bed covered up.
{tear}
His dresser.
My dad made the bear shelf when my older brother was a baby.
It has been painted every color you could imagine.
It was hanging up in our old house too.
The basket holds {cloth}diaper changing necessities.
The snowboard shelf.
Yes, it is really an old snowboard.
My Mom put Karson's stuffed animals on it and his picture.
The flag banner is also from his birthday party.
The picture of Munchkin and Molly is DJ's all time favorite!
The walls were already stripped, and match really well!
Not pictured:
A queen size bed, with a comforter that just happened to match Karson's things.
I use the bed when Karson has really rough nights, and just needs to snuggle all night.
Storage boxes that still haven't been unpacked. :-)
Karson's Jesus Loves Me sign that I forgot to take a picture of.


That is so cute! I love brown and blue together :) I'm sorry to hear that Karson has a cold, it is so sad when they're sick, I hope he feels better soon!
ReplyDelete