Friday, May 20, 2011

Insta Friday

Last week, because of blogger's issues, I didn't get an InstaFriday up.
 So some of these are not from this week.
But too cute not to share.

A Mommy and Karson play date at the freezing cold beach.

Tormenting the dogs outside.
In a tank top.
The very same day we froze at the beach.
Gotta love Michigan.

He needs a new pool.
I was trying to get a picture of him trying to blow it back up.
But he saw Molly, and decided she was more fun.

More water fun.
ps...it is in the 50s and 60s now.  Michigan for ya.

Did you know Bisquick needs to be kept in the fridge?
Neither did I.

I don't consider this cart full of food to be food.
However, it makes one amazing snack mix. 
Which my husband refers to as a heart attack in a bag.
But it is good.  Really really good!

He was crabby.
 I was tired.
I was driving right past an ice cream shop.
It was a super warm night.
We HAD to stop.

A late night walk.
I love him.
A lot!

I don't think this needs a caption.

2 seconds later, the chair tipped over.
Mommy's heart stopped.
Karson laughed.

I have had these flats for about a month.
They have yet to be planted.
Oops.

It is Organic.
Therefor, it counts as dinner.
Right?
Right.
Linking up with Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday



5 comments:

  1. Your pics are always so cute! Have I mentioned before that a lot of my family is from Michigan? Anyways, I am happy to hear that Karson is feeling better and loved looking at your pics! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! We have never been to Michigan, but it's on the list of places to go :)
    Never knew bisquick had to go in the fridge either!
    http://www.elislids.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping over from LR... what sweet pictures! and why do we even buy them toys? my girls would spend hours with pots and pans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. organic mac and cheese?! love it. love love love. you just made my life soooo much easier! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...