Friday, May 27, 2011

InstaFriday

He was dipping his crackers in Nutella.
Chocolate makes even babies happy.

Like Granola Bars?
DO NOT buy them from the store anymore.
Use this recipe.
It is amazing.
Promise!
And if by chance your dog gets the entire pan off the counter and eats the entire thing.
No worries, they will be fine.

I add a few tbl of flax seed and 1 cup of mixed
nuts & crasins. (a combined cup, not 2 cups)


It was bound to happen.
I had introduced all of my prior cars as well.
Envoy, meet the mail box.
Mail box, meet the Envoy.


Karson wanted to snuggle extra long the other morning.
I loved every second of it!!


Grilled
YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY


Mommy 101: Improvise
No bread?  No big deal!


My dog has a few crazy quirks.
One being, she loves the car.
We were outside working in the yard, and she chilled in the car, the entire time.
At least one of her quirks isn't running away.
That would be too scary!


We had some extra time between errands this week.
I decided we would play at a park.
Apparently, the same park I played at when I was little.
He reminded me he is getting big.
He was so much fun!


He was on a new antibiotic last weekend for an ear infection.
He literally did NOT nap for 3 days.
Not little cat naps.  NO napping.
I tried everything.
Thus, snuggling with my exhausted baby in bed, while he watched Praise Baby.





4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post! My 1-year-old would like crackers and Nutella too--I just happen to have some. Sorry about the mailbox. I hope he and your Envoy are doing well.

    Hope your little guy is feeling better and napping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmmmmm, Nutella! Yikes about the mailbox, isn't it the worst when mailboxes and trash cans leap out in front of or behind your car without warning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love your photos Kelly. The first one, yep that is my kind of snack! Sorry to hear about the car, but seeing your pup in the car was too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...