Monday, May 16, 2011

Spring

**New Post below this one.  All about our Tulip Time outing.  Blogger has issues.**

There has been a slight lack in blogging lately on my part.  I have a good reason.  Promise!  
It is finally starting to feel like spring in Michigan, and we are enjoying spending all of our time outside.  I have lots to tell you about but it is nearing the end of nap time, so a quick post will have to do.

The Beach 
Last week, I woke up and decided Karson and I were going to go play at the beach.
It was 50 degrees and windy!
 We were the only ones there.
 But Karson LOVED playing in the sand.
 We played, at our sandwiches, and headed for home.
 Ice Cream & The Park
We no longer live in the boonies.  YAAY!  I miss our old neighbors, but I am loving living close to everyone again.  Making quick ice cream and park trips doable.  There is an ice cream shop conveniently in between our house and Auntie Leesh's.
 I love the hey wanna meat for ice cream texts.
 Right next to the ice cream place, a perfect park for Karson to play at. 
Yaay for living in town again!

Wagon Rides 
He loves them.  That's all.

 Baths
To remove the sunscreen, needed for the wagon ride.

The Zoo
I'm not sure our 'Zoo' should even be considered a Zoo.  It should just be called the Monkey Place, because that is about all that is there.  Really, not kidding.  On the plus side, Karson can now sign monkey, and it is hilarious. 
Aunt Katie and Karson at the petting zoo.  
Which consisted of this goat, 1 other goat, and 2 sheep.
Told ya...lame zoo!
 Goggie
Karson loves his Goggie.  I love that Karson and Molly love each other so much!  Every little boy should have a goggie.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...