Karson, Nana, and I went to Milwaukee this weekend.
We try to go once a month to visit family.
I want Karson to know our Wisconsin family, and I want our Wisconsin family to know him.
We spend the entire weekend visiting, and drinking coffee, and watching Karson play.
We usually eat a lot too!
Karson's Gigi (Great Grandma) lives in a retirement apartment complex. There is a really long hallway from the elevator to her door. He, for whatever reason, loved to be in the hallway, but would not walk down it. He did decide riding on Gigi's walker was a lot of fun!
One night after he at dinner, and before I had gotten a chance to eat any of mine. life of a mommy I popped in a Signing Time movie. He sat with his doggie and watched very intently. I love how much signing he has picked up lately!
Aunt Pat joined him on the couch, and learned how to sign fox.
After dinner, we made strawberry shortcake. We love strawberry shortcake at our house! We always buy the canned Redi Wip. Not because it tastes better, but because Karson finds it hilarious.
The rest of us do as well!
One of my Grandma's friends in the apartment complex also had their Grandson visiting. He and Karson played one night.
They played really well together, until the little boy laid on his doggie. Karson has never had to share his doggie. He looked at the little boy, and just melted. Sobbing in my lap, because someone else was cuddled up with his doggie. He grabbed my hand and reached as far as he could to get his doggie back. He was done playing after that, and we put the doggie back in the crib. :-)
ignore the hair glued to his head. we had spaghetti for dinner, and he hadn't had a bath yet.
He was sure not to let his blankie or paci get snatched up, after his doggie was cuddled with.




Looks like he had a great time. He is such a doll. Loved seeing him today at lunch too :)
ReplyDelete