Monday, May 2, 2011

Mommy's Little Helper...

He may have spilt more dirt on the ground, than he got in the the pots.
It may have taken me five times as long to plant my flowers.
I may have a few broken stems.
More dirt may have landed in our laps, than made it into the pots.
He may have tipped over a pot full of potting soil.
I may have a lot of planting still to do.
I may have made more work for myself.
But my little helper had so much fun.
And Mommy loved having a little helper.

I may miss having a newborn, but I love, love, love that Karson is old enough to help me plant flowers!!
Even when having a helper, makes any task take ten times longer.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, that is so sweet! I love the pics! I hope that K is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...