Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Karson {14 Months}

More times than I can count, I have looked at my little boy and thought
What happened to my baby?!
He has gotten so big!
Karson, at 14 months you:

Love to play outside!  
You cry if I carry you even close to the door to come in.
Love to eat!
You sing 'eat' and say 'num num num' all day long.
Love dogs!
Whenever you see one when we are walking you try so hard to say 'doggie.'
You always reach out, to try to touch them.
Love to sign and talk!
You say doggie, Mama, Dada, Nana, num num, & uh oh.
You sign all done, more, eat, drink, dog, monkey, ball, thank you, paci & many more.
Love your blankie and paci.
Love to be chased.
I can't believe someone so little can run so fast!
Love to go for walks.
 Love bath time.
All of your toys sit on a basket, while you fill a cup with water and dump it over yourself.
Over and over...
 Love to help Mommy!
It is so much fun to watch you learn!
I can show you anything once, and you repeat it over and over.
Mommy and Daddy love you so much!


I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know it's true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God 

Steven Curtis Chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...