I may be a germaphobic.
But, I am raising a little boy.
I am well aware the two do not go together.
I am learning to give a little.
I gave a lot the other day.
Yes that is a worm.
::ick::
I told you I gave a lot.
My Mom found it, and I gave permission for Karson to play with it.
It is a good think Karson has a Daddy.
Because Mommy doesn't do worms.
There were two adults next to him, making sure he didn't attempt to put it in his mouth.
::gag::
Karson wasn't too sure what to think, and after a minute, he gave it back to Daddy, and was done.
Of course, we promptly washed hands before moving on to another activity.
for the record, I may let him play with a worm, but i draw the line at toads





No comments:
Post a Comment