Joining in with Jeannett for InstaFriday.
We have done a whole lot of nothing this week.
Being {almost} 32 weeks pregnant, and sick, with an {almost} 2 year old isn't so much fun.
Thankfully, Karson is has been an angel, and has been letting Mommy lay on the couch all day.
And has been taking 3-4 hour naps all week!!
Before coming down with this nasty cold, I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast.
And let him eat them on the counter.
Because sometimes it is fun to eat breakfast on the counter.
He thought it was the best thing ever!!
He has been getting a lot of baths this week.
Because baths mean he is occupied, and contained, and I can sit and relax.
When he is done with his bath, he always asks to be wrapped up in his 'b.'
I wrapped him up, gave him his paci, set him in the chair with a Thomas Movie, and went to put lunch in the oven.
I came back and he was out cold!
With no clothes on.
I quick stuck some underwear and sweats on him, and put him in bed.
Where he took a fabulous nap, and let Mommy take a nap as well.
Today's breakfast:
Yogurt in the living room, in his pjs, while I laid half asleep on the couch.
At 9:30.
Linking up with Jeannett at Life.Rearranged!




Love the photo of him sitting on the kitchen counter eating breakfast! :)
ReplyDelete