Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Karson {almost 2}

My little boy will be 2 in one month from today.  
If you ask him how old he is going to be, he yells TWO! and points his two pointer fingers at you. 
 

I can not believe almost 2 years have passed, since the morning I got out of bed, and my water broke.  Three weeks before my due date.


I have sat down to write his birth story a few times.  It pretty much goes like this:


{6am}Water breaks...arrive at hospital...waiting...waiting...waiting...{10am}start pitocin...waiting...waiting...waiting...{12ish}epidural...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting...turn up epidural...waiting...waiting...waiting...{10pm}10cm...{10:15pm}start pushing...{10:26pm}Karson is born!


I can not believe that day, was almost 2 years ago.


I can not believe how much this little boy has learned, and taught his Mommy & Daddy.


He loves his Mowee.  He asks for blue berries all day long.  He is obsessed with choo-choos.  He decided last week he wanted to be potty trained.  He figured it out, and aside from bed, we are done with diapers.  He loves being side, and playing in the shhhh-noooow.  He climbs on everything, and yells 1-2-3-JUMP!  If you don't stop him in time...he jumps.  He loves bugs, and has started adding a 'y' to every word.  Bug-y, up-y, hot-y, jump-y, hop-y.

His smile and giggle are contagious. 


I can not believe he is almost 2!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw. What a sweet post - and he is so darn adorable. I loved it when my boys were that age.

    Have a great Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...