Friday, February 17, 2012

InstaFriday

Happy Friday!
Linking up with Jeannett for InstaFriday at Life.Rearranged




We spent the beginning of our week at Great Wolf
I am a safety nut Mama, and although we didn't ever use his life jacket, I wanted it along in case my crazy little boy decided to get too brave in the water park.
Luckily, he wanted to hold Mommy or Daddy's hand the whole time.
He sure is cute in his life jacket though!!


Nana and  Bumpa got Karson a pack of 'Choo-Choo' books for Valentines Day.
He read them the entire way up to Great Wolf.
Until he fell asleep...still holding on to the choo choo book.


Every night at Great Wolf, they have a Clock Tower Show and story time.  
Karson loved it.  
But oh my word, he was so, so tired!!


Sign of a successful vacation?
When your {almost} 2 year old looks like this the entire 3 hour drive home.


Exhausted the morning we got home from Great Wolf.
He wanted a banana.
He wouldn't let me help him open the banana, he insisted he could do it himself.
So he bit it open.
Goof ball!


 He woke up while I was making his birthday decorations.
...which is in LESS THAN two weeks.
He had so much fun helping with the punches!!


We have a chocolate lab.
That is a white fluffy dog.
Obviously not our Molly, or as Karson has renamed her "Wowee."
I have no idea whose it is, but it was in my back yard yesterday.
 I am pretty sure we have a sign only visible to dogs that says "play area for all neighborhood dogs."


We had pancakes for breakfast at Aunt Katie's on Wednesday.
They were yummy, so I tried to make them yesterday.
Not only did they turn into 1 massive pancake but I burnt them.
I must have messed up the recipe, because the ones I could salvage weren't even eatable.
Or Karson dumped baking powder in them while I wasn't looking.
they all found their way to the trash.
Bummer!



life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...