There are 11 days until my due date. And still, no sign that Sister will be coming any time soon. I am starting to go a little crazy. I can not sit, and relax. When I do, I feel like I am going to crawl out of my skin. My legs feel like they are going to take off with out me. I have been walking a few miles a day. For the most part, I can either be found taking a warm bath, walking, or taking Karson somewhere to keep my mind of waiting for Sister. I am trying to remember that she will come when she is ready.
I are spending as much time as I can with my sweet boy before he is a big brother.
"Mama, bug!" "I jump!"
"Mama, airplane!" "Nose!"
...and with that I have to get up because my legs are trying to run a marathon! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment