Happy Friday!
Linking up with Jeannett from Life.Rearranged

This has been a daily occurrence in my driveway for the last week.
And no, I don't live in Florida or California.
I live in Michigan.
It is March, and almost in the 90s the last few days.
Karson is loving getting to play in the water outside lately, but his very preggo Mama is HOT!
That squirt bottle?
We use it to spray the dog when she barks.
Occasionally it gets into Karson's hands.
Then Molls usually gets sprayed for sleeping on the couch.
Again, March in Michigan.
Wrapped up in a towel after playing in the hose.
Lounging at Nana & Bumpa's.
Eating an ice cream cone.
80 degree weather makes for one tired 2 year old.
He loves to be wrapped up in his "B's."
He is getting big so fast, I love when I catch a glimpse of him still looking so little!!
Molly.
Couldn't find her anywhere
we don't have a fence and don't tie her up
Karson was playing with the hose.
She was hiding behind bushes next to our house.
I may not be a huge fan of almost 90 degree weather in MARCH when I am ready to pop.
But used it to my advantage for a trip to the beach at the beginning of the week.
Karson asks to go back to the "peach" every day!





No comments:
Post a Comment