Karson is officially 2.
He proved this last night.
I was in taking a warm bath.
I can be found taking a warm bath often lately.
{only 4 weeks and 5 days}
So I was in taking a bath, when Karson decided he had to go potty.
DJ sends him in the bathroom, and I notice Karson has black marker drawn on the top of his hands.
I ask him if he was coloring, and he told me they were "bug-gies."
I yelled for DJ, asking if they were coloring.
It didn't look like crayola markers on his hands...it looked like permanent marker.
Then I heard...
"OH CRAP...you don't want to know what he did."
Not going to lie...I started laughing.
Laughing really hard.
Then DJ sent me this picture...

...laughing...
DJ then informed me it was done with a black paint pen, that I had left next to the Keurig on the counter.
...still laughing...
Because he is 2, and really, it was Mommy & Daddy's fault.
I left the paint pen out, apparently in his reach.
DJ didn't notice the artistic work going on in our kitchen.
Karson using window markers, on our slider, all the time.
He didn't know any better.
And no one stopped him.
...still laughing...
It, obviously, needs to be repainted.
DJ is so trilled to be painting again...or not.
Our neighbor just gave me the idea to paint it with chalk board paint...such a good idea!!
He will be even more thrilled when I tell him my new project for him. :)
ha ha, yes, things like that happen in our house too. Good for you for seeing the humor of it and the joy of children :) xoxo
ReplyDelete