Today I am 37 weeks and 1 day...the exact day Karson joined us.
I think Sister is completely content to just hang out for a little while longer.
Although...this Mama is ready to not be pregnant anymore!!
This weekend the weather was beautiful.
It has been in the 80s the last few days.
It is March...in Michigan.
We spent the majority of the weekend at my parents, playing outside.
My Dad hooked the hose up to one of the benches for Karson.
He thought it was the best thing ever, and played for hours..
...filling up cups, and dumping them out.
I love watching him play.
I didn't realize how much he has grown up over the winter.
Two year olds are so much fun!
On Sunday, we did a lot of the same.
While everyone else worked on the yard, I hung out in a comfy chair in the driveway.
Perks of being 37 weeks pregnant and exhausted!

Karson spent the morning "hewlp-y" {helping} Nana & Bumbpa.
He put pine cones in his bucket, and moved them from one spot in the yard to another.
{his hair is out of control...he has his first hair cut scheduled later this week...unless his Mommy is having a baby}





No comments:
Post a Comment