Yay...it is Friday!
It is also exactly 1 month until Baby Sister's due date.
I.can.not.wait.
Linking up with Life.Rearranged, sharing our week through my cell phone pictures. :)

I am a huge believer in keeping littles rear facing until 2.
Karson wasn't quite 20 lbs on his 1st birthday, so he wasn't big enough to be forward facing anyway.
(Ideally, we would have kept him rear facing until he outgrew our car seat's rear facing weight of 40lbs)
After his 2nd birthday last week, we switched his car seat.
He thought he was cool stuff!! He.did.not.stop.talking.
"Mama-doggie." "Mama-tree." "Mama-choo choo" "Mama-Bumpa!"
(Bumpa = my dad who drives a semi. Kid can spot a semi from a mile away!)
Karson's infant car seat broke when he was 9 months old.
He was stuck in it. I called Graco in a panic.
They told me how to release my baby from the car seat, and to NEVER use it again.
They refunded what we paid for it, and we used the money towards Karson's convertible carseat.
I panicked when DJ called me into the garage, while he was switching it to forward facing, to tell me Karson's carseat was broke.
The lever that allows it to recline and sit up wouldn't budge.
Seriously!? This carseat was NOT cheap.
(100% worth the money...but not cheap!)
Called Britax to find out if it was still safe to use, until we could get to the other side of town to get a new one.
They offered to replace the car seat, and sent us a brand new one.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE companies who stand behind their products!!
He got a bike for his birthday.
It is still to big, and he doesn't know how to ride it.
I don't care if he is inside or outside.
Sitting on it or riding it.
He MUST have his helmet on.
End.of.story.
He knows this, and runs to get his "hat" whenever he wants on it.
Artwork by Karson.
Explanation here.
{If you thought that was a washable marker...think again. black.paint.pen.}
He loves fruit.
His breakfast of choice:
Strawberries, blueberries, and orange slices.
His train cake for his birthday last year.
So much fun to decorate with my Mom.
I however, did not foresee my 36 week pregnant belly getting in the way of actually reaching the cake.
Getting ready for baby sister.
I had picked up a bunny for Karson to bring Sister in the hospital, I showed him, and he threw it.
I asked if he wanted to bring her, her own special paci, and he was so excited.
He even has picked out which one he will bring her.
InstaChallenge Food Drive:
Will be added this weekend.
I was trying to come up with a place to bring canned foods.
Then I heard on the radio that our new coffee shop will be holding a food drive on Saturday morning.
Starting at the exact time I am meeting Aunt Katie for coffee.
Love the flashing red signs God puts in front of your face occasionally. :)
DJ and I picked up some canned goods last night.






I love the train cake! It looks awesome!!
ReplyDelete