he also learned that egg dye doesn't tasted good. neither does sucking on a colored egg.
I had only had prepared 12 eggs for Karson to dye. I was getting worried, by his reaction when we took his dyed eggs that he would flip out when we didn't have any more to give him. But alas, when he had just 1 egg left, he decided he had, had enough. And he was done.
On Easter morning, I had plans to get up early, play Easter Bunny, and hide the eggs he had dyed the night before. I had my alarm set, and I was so excited to have everything perfect before Karson woke up. But alas, he woke up 2 hours early, 5 minutes before my alarm went off. And he woke up on the very wrong side of his crib! We cuddled in the rocking chair, and I took his temperature. 98.6 He was fine. Just really crabby! We managed making a big breakfast, and getting ready for church, with taking care of a crabby Karson. My Mom & Dad played with Karson in a different room, while DJ and I played Easter Bunny. I only hid a few, as his mood wasn't very promising.
He loved it, and had so much fun finding his dyed eggs, and chucking them into his special Easter Basket. blurry picture...sorry...still cute though.
He loved emptying out his Easter Basket, with his goodies.

We went to church, and Karson was acting a little off. He fell asleep on our way home, and took a 3 hour nap. He woke up with a 103.3 fever. I knew it. I knew he was sick when he first woke up, but that darn thermometer misled me. He was miserable! We spent the rest of the day snuggling in the rocking chair.
I took him in on Monday to find he had a mouth full of blisters. No wonder the poor thing wouldn't eat a thing! He is finally feeling better today, but still has quite a few blisters in his mouth. We are enjoying a lot of smoothies, and snuggles on the couch!









No comments:
Post a Comment