I don't have Instagram, nor do I have a smart phone.
But I am linking up with Jeannett at Life.Rearranged anyway.
Because I love the idea of recording our week with my cell phone pictures.
I am well aware that Kaarson is only 13 months old.
But, it is never too early to start.....
It is quite obvious who in the family feeds the dogs.
As soon as he is full, over the highchair it goes.
Doesn't like it?
Tosses it to Molly & Maggie.
I should probably put a stop to it...but its funny.
My Mom and I went to WI last weekend to visit family.
Before we left, my Mom bought herself a present.
A DVD player for the car, to avoid a melt down in the middle of Chicago.
It worked.
Munchkin loved it!
There were no melt downs in the middle of Chicago.
Yes, Munchkin is 1 and still rear facing.
Huge advocate for keeping babies rear facing as long as possible!
When we left Milwaukee on Sunday the temperature was 38 degrees.
Two hours later in Chicago, the car read....
Crazy!!
While Daddy grilled dinner last night, Munchkin rode his Big Wheel outside.
Without shoes.
Because he is a little boy, and that is what little boys do.
This is the closest thing to a motorcycle the kid will ever see!
Love, love, love that smile!!!
Linking up with Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday

my dogs LIVE near the high chairs! it's just the way it is! love that sweet smile!
ReplyDelete