I have a DSLR. I have zero idea how to use it. AUTO mode and I have been great friends. I want to learn how to use it. But I haven't found a free way to do that yet.
So last week, while Karson ran around the yard with the dogs, I played with my camera.
They aren't great pictures. But every one was taken in manual. I am determined to figure it out!
Some times he reminds me that he is still a baby. He looks so little in this picture. And I LOVE that!

He was having a rough day, so the paci was pretty much a permanent fixture.
I'm gonna get you Mommy!
Remember Molly is our dog, Maggie is my parents dog.
The neighbors always play fetch with Maggie, so she waits at the fence for them.
They also have two little dogs, and Karson loves them.
The two can often be found like this waiting for them to come outside.
Molly gets board too easy.
He was trying to get Maggie & Molly's attention.
He looks like he is going to throw it.
He didn't.
He dropped it behind his back.
Then laughed, and did it again.
Tidbit of helpful information: Maggie is a MUCH easier model than a 13 month old, or a crazy Molly.
She actually listens.
unlike molly
And sits still
unlike Karson
Cloth diapers on the line...
...more on those later!






I think your pictures look great! Having a handsome model,like you do, is also helpful.
ReplyDeleteI would love one of those cameras, though I would need lessons too. I can't even use my regular digital camera very well. :)