Friday, April 22, 2011

Our Week...In Cell Phone Pictures

I am well aware how cute it is that DJ and Munchkin are reading a book on the floor.
Or how ironic it is that Karson is playing with DJ's hat.
he is terrified of hats
I should have taken a picture of the clock as well.  It was sometime between 12am and 4am.  Because we were up from 12am to 4am Friday night.  Karson screamed from 12 to about 2.  At 2 am we finally put him in the car trying to get him to sleep.  We got gas & topped for some french fries.  When clapping and cheering came from the back seat, we knew it wasn't going to work.  
 Thus: reading and playing with Daddy's hat until 4am.

I am a huge tradition person.  I am excited to start Easter traditions this weekend.  I wanted to make Karson's Easter basket, and one for our Easter Egg Hunt. Karson will hopefully be collecting Easter Eggs in this basket for many, many, many years.
Karson loves chocolate covered strawberries just as much as Mommy!  The left overs from the shower on Sunday didn't last long!  Everything is better covered in chocolate.  Except bacon, that just sounds disgusting!
Problem: Crabby Karson, Crazy Molly, Stressed Out Mommy
Solution: WALK
While you southerners are enjoying 80 degree weather, we Michiganders are still wearing gloves at the end of April.
Moll is not wearing a muzzle, it is a Gentle Leader, and I highly recommend them!  

After fighting the Milk battle for months, I finally found a way to get Munchkin to drink it.  A way that is still healthy, and that doesn't upset his tummy.
we originally used Kefir, but it really upset his tummy (remember the 12am-4am night of screaming?!  Pretty sure Kefir was the culprit)

The 4 wheel drive on my Envoy has been acting up.  Karson and I got to spend a half hour at a mechanic this morning to have it looked at.  Thank goodness for Nana's portable DVD player & Praise Baby! 
And of course, there is absolutely nothing wrong with my car.  Mystery...

Mommy & Karson had a lunch date, to celebrate not having to pay an arm and a leg to fix my car.  We decided to go to Panera, and split a strawberry smoothie. 
complete with a mommy straw & a munchkin straw
We may have to make Mommy & Karson lunch dates a weekly thing.

Auntie Leesh & Uncle Brian got Karson one of these balls for his birthday.  We had a major meltdown in Target when he couldn't have his ball.

Linking up with Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday


3 comments:

  1. I'm soooo the same way about traditions! I haven't figured out exactly what, but my plan is to make my kids the baskets they'll use every Easter too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute basket! Don't you just hate when you KNOW there is something wrong with your car and it behaves perfectly for a mechanic? Oi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pics! I'm, so sorry to hear that the milk was hurting his tummy :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...