Friday, April 15, 2011

Our Week...In Cell Phone Pictures

These came in the mail last weekend.
Every step Karson takes, they squeak.
So stinkin funny.
Hilarious actually!
Karson runs laps around the house laughing when he has them on.
Best part about them, aside from seeing Karson's smile when he has them on...
I got them for over 50% off on mamabargains.com.

Safety Freak Mama  decided Munchkin needed a helmet in the bike trailor.
Glad I got the shoes for half off, because the helmet was expensive!
He actually leaves it alone, and Mama feels better that his little head is protected!
Plus he is cute!
 

 I'm not sure this picture needs an explination.
Except that I am SO THANKFUL I had my phone next to me.
Annoyed I didn't have my camera sitting in my lap, on, and ready to take a picture.
It was sent to everyone with the caption 'I'm dying of cuteness over here.'
That boy melts me!
ignore the dog behind in the corner

 Even Cozy Coupes need filled with gas...

 Can you tell we spent a lot of time outside this week!?

 Taking a break from playing to sip some water out of his Toddler Cup.
{As uncle rick calls it just to annoy Mommy.  My baby is NOT a toddler yet!!}

Molly is a counter thief.
Yesterday she ate a steak off the counter.
But this morning, the counter thief wasn't Molly.
It was my sweet little boy, that took it upon himself to get some duck crackers for breakfast.






Linking up with Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...your boy is so stinkin cute!! Love the crackers all over the floor life as a mama is never dull!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...