Monday, April 11, 2011

Another Park...

We had a break from the rain last week.  After Karson got up from his nap, I strapped him into his bike trailer, and headed for the park.  Who would have thought a 20 pound kid would feel like a two ton brick behind my bike.  Well, its DJ's bike, and that trailer will stay attached to DJ's bike.  I'm sticking to walking!
The little playground was covered in rain water, and mud, so he couldn't really play on it.  He loved running around though!

He is a collector, and organizer.  He love to collect things, and line them up, or put them in a pile.  He decided he needed to pick up all the sticks and bring them to me.
"Hey Mom, look what I found!!"
We played, and played, and played, until he started to melt down.  Then I strapped him back in the bike trailer, and headed for home.
My legs HURT!!!  Next time we are walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...