1. He is a Country Boy.
2. He spends way too much time on Craig's List.
3. If it has a motor, he LOVES it.
A few things about me.
1. I am a 'safety crazed' Mama.
2. I have made it very clear that if it has a motor, Karson will NOT be driving or riding it.
In other words: Absolutely no: 4 wheelers, atvs, dirt bikes, etc...
So last week DJ calles me, sounding like a 10 year old the night before Christmas.
Babe, I found the coolest toy for Karson on Craig's List.
Oh boy...
Its a John Deer Tractor, with a trailer and everything.
That sounds like he would love it! Does it have petals?
That sounds like he would love it! Does it have petals?
Umm...no. It is battery operated.
Oh boy...
Oh boy...
{Insert husband's crazy rant about how careful we can be with it, and we can limit its use. How he knows I believe in 'petal power' outside. We can save it for Karson's 2nd Birthday in March. Here}
Oh boy...
So I decided if he was this excited to buy something for his son, that yes, Karson would love, he should get it for him. But, we were going to save it for his birthday.
Right...
Remember, he was a 10 year old the night before Christmas. There was no way he was going to wait 6 months for Karson to play with his new toy. So again, I caved, and we brought Karson outside to see his new toy.

So on a random Friday, my kid scored a John Deer Tractor off Craig's List.
For no reason, other than his Daddy found it, and thought he would love it.
He loved it. Absolutely loved it. Huge grin, so excited, loved it!!

I don't know who loved it more. DJ or Karson.
Then, when he was getting off of it, he stepped on the petal.
And it started moving.
And it ran into his slide.
And it tipped over his slide.
And he was terrified.
And he screamed.
And now he won't go anywhere near it.
Now it is in the basement, waiting for his 2nd Birthday.
And it ran into his slide.
And it tipped over his slide.
And he was terrified.
And he screamed.
And now he won't go anywhere near it.
Now it is in the basement, waiting for his 2nd Birthday.








lol, this post is too cute! I love the way you write!
ReplyDelete