Monday, August 1, 2011

Home

We are home.


 From a wonderful 10 days camping in the U.P & Mackinaw.


I have so many things to do.


So while I would love to tell you all about our fabulous trip right now, I can't.


Because Karson woke me up at 5:30 am.


Because I spent the entire day doing laundry, responding to 'mom, mom, mom, num, num, num.' all day.
which I love...don't get me wrong


Because I have taken 1000 loads out of the trailer today.


Because our house still isn't done.


Because I am flat out exhausted.


Because I have a teething little boy that needs snuggles from his Mama.

So maybe...maybe..by the end of the week, I will post about our fabulous vacation!

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful pictures!
    You are a busy mama! Karson is do precious! I hope that his teeth come in soon and you both are able to take a nap today :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...