Friday, August 26, 2011

InstaFriday

Not gonna lie, last week I took a nap during Karson's nap time, instead of blogging.
So I have pictures from the last few weeks.
Which is why I have absolutely no idea what Karson is doing in this picture...


In all likelihood, it was something funny.

I can not let Karson cry it out.
I just can't.
Plus, it doesn't work.
So when he decides during nap time or bed time that he will not nap, we go for a walk.
He usually is out in 2 minutes.


Letting him fall asleep on the couch after lunch is also an option...


We have been starting to move into our new house.
We found this last week.
I have absolutely no idea what it is.
Neither does DJ.
Any ideas??

I don't think it is a dish dryer, dishes don't fit in it.

Karson has decided he can feed himself his yogurt.
And surprisingly, he is really good at it.
He barely spills a thing.
And when he does...he just licks it off his shirt.


We went to our town's fair this week.
The carousal was the only ride Mommy deemed to be Karson Friendly.
And because Mommy does not to rides that go in circles, Daddy rode with him.
He liked it until it started moving.
Then he freaked!
He is apparently not an amusement park kid!


Karson has never had a problem with teething.
Ever.
But, 4 molars and at least one other top tooth seems to be too much for him.
He hasn't been sleeping or eating great.
He refused to eat anything this morning.
And all he had for dinner was guacamole. 
So I made him pees.
Because he always loves them.
He ate them in about 2 minutes.
Crazy Kid!


 Karson, my Mom and I spent hours at the hospital waiting for this little one to arrive...

Gavin Allen

My little brother is a Daddy.
And I have a new nephew to snuggle.

Linking up with Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Karson, I hope those teeth pop in soon! My kids LOVE guac, they will eat so much of it, ha ha!
    I have no clue what that thing is...where did you find it? Hmmm...
    I can't do the spinning rides, they make me feel ill. Yesterday at the park I was watching Ainsley on the merry go round and I felt sick, bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it fit in a drawer? Maybe it's a different way to sort cutlery. That's my guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little one is adorable. Congrats on your new family member.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...