I seriously slacked on picture taking last week. I also slacked at going on outings, even going outside, making dinner, doing laundry.... Basically, Karson played in the living room & watched Sprout while I laid on the couch. I am not a huge fan of him watching excessive amounts of tv. However, I was in survival mode, so I really never shut it off.
Here is a quick glimpse of what we have been up to lately.
When I wasn't laying half asleep on the couch. :)
The Beach
I love the beach. Nana loves the beach.

My Mom got home from work last week, and suggested we go to the beach after dinner. I, of course, thought it was a fabulous idea. We packed a few shovels for Karson and headed out the door. I started feeling sick on the way there. After 10 minutes of sitting in the sand, I decided we better leave. I have now experienced throwing up out a car door. Not a whole lot of fun. We definitely need a make up beach evening!
Goggies aka Molly & Maggie
He loves them. A lot. He loves to give them sticks from the fire pit out back.
Then run away really fast, before he gets knocked over...
Nap Time
He was exhausted one night, when I was making dinner. I usually turn on Caillou while I make dinner. He curled up on a pillow with his blankie and fell asleep. Shocking, if you know our little guy!
I actually woke him up when I was taking the pictures. He walked into the kitchen, and I told him to go back night night. He laid back down on his pillow, and went back to sleep. Again, shocking!!!
Free Ice Cream Park Date
We were running errands at the beginning of last week. Picking up camping supplies, for the camping trip we didn't end up going on. I always try to do something special for Munchkin when he has to run errands for me. I heard on the radio our local station was giving away free ice cream at a park down the road. So, we skipped lunch and ate free ice cream instead.
I like her again. If the vet takes her off her anxiety meds when I call on Wednesday, I will cry. Really, I will. I love her, but wow, is she one intense dog! I love that Karson will get to grow up with her! He really loves her, she tolerates him.
What Mom? I'm not taking the goggie's toy away.
Corn on the Cob
We had corn on the cob for dinner. A perfect summer treat! Karson didn't so much help shuck the corn, but we did catch him trying to eat it.
He got so upset when I took the raw corn he was eating away. I kept trying to convince him it would taste better when it was cooked.
He is such a goof. He liked eating it, but he spit it out as soon as it was in his mouth.
House Updates
Master Bedroom
Before
Master Bedroom
After
I will share more Before & Afters later this week.
What have you been up too lately?






I am so sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well! Throwing up is simply awful! I love the pictures! The one of Karson sleeping on the floor is just precious.
ReplyDeleteAre you still sick or are you pregnant throwing up??? Either way I hope you feel better soon, that's no fun!
ReplyDeleteI had the Stomach Flu. :)
ReplyDelete