Its Friday.
And while I should be pulling out of my driveway with my family.
Heading north for our annual camping trip with friends.
I am not.
Because I got the flu this week.
And because I hit a breaking point.
Way too much going on right now.
I keep going back and forth between extremely relieved to not be going away this weekend, and extremely bummed we are missing this trip.
So, yaay for InstaFriday, because it is the easiest post!
Karson never stops moving.
Never.
I was making dinner, (pre stomach flu) and realized he was being really quit in the livingroom.
He was cashed out on a pillow.
Watching Caillou.
He has never done that.
Ever.

I am positive one day, we will be dealing with a broken bone.
Why?
Because Karson doubles as a Monkey.
I do my hair at the kitchen table.
Because it is easier with Karson.
He usually climbs up on the chair next to me, and does his hair too.
Oh right...he doesn't really have any hair.
We are starting to limit how much Karson gets his paci.
We don't take it from him, but we do hide it if he has put it down.
Ok-and sometimes we do quick take it and hide it, but if he asks for it back, we give it back to him.
He has us figured out.
Kid doesn't let it out of his sight.
At dinner, he will take it out with one hand, hold onto it with a death grip.
Shove some food in his mouth with the other hand, and sick the paci right back in.
He will still have it when he is 10.
I spent all of Tuesday evening, Wednesday, and much of Thursday on the couch.
Last night, we ventured outside.
I did not get out of my lawn chair.
But Karson loved getting to pay outside for a while!
While I layed in my lawn chair, and Karson played, my Mom mowed the lawn.
(we currently live with my parents while we are fixing up our house.)
Molly has severe separation anxiety.
She wasn't more than 2 steps behind my mom the entire time she mowed.
When you have the stomach flu, it is completely acceptable to feed your 1 year old mac & cheese, and pizza for a week.
Even both at the same meal.
With the tv on.
While you try not to fall asleep on the table.
Happy Friday!






No comments:
Post a Comment