Tuesday, August 16, 2011

House Updates {Before & After}

We have had our new house for almost 2 months now.  I love the house, but it needed a lot of updating. We joked that it may be done by Christmas.  Hopefully in the next month we will be done.  Here are a few before and after pictures.  The before pictures I took during our inspections, before we closed on the house.  The stuff in the house was the sellers.  I never took pictures after the house was ours.  Oops.  Most of the rooms aren't done yet.  But the wall paper is off, and the rooms are painted.

Full Bath 
{before}


Full Bath
{after}


Half Bath
{before}

 there was a wall paper boarder on the top of the wall that literally took me days to get off

Half Bath
{after}

 Isn't the floor lovely?  It was under the flooring we ripped out. We have wood floor going in next week! 

Master Bedroom
{before}


Master Bedroom
{after}



Karson's Room
{before}


Karson's Room
{after}

I have 2 curtains, I just only have 1 up.

Living Room
{before}


Living Room
{after}


Living Room/Dining Room
{before}




Living Room/Dining Room
{after}

Again with the lovely flooring.


We still have a lot to do.
Finish the cabinet doors, put in the wood floor, put in new light fixtures, get a mirror for the full bath, put all the appliances back, decorate...
Oh, and move in. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Kelly! It looks amazing. I love looking at before and after pics, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...