Monday, August 29, 2011

Our Town Fair

Every year, the end of summer is marked by our Town Fair.
We live in a small town.
Which isn't really that small.
But we claim it to be.
We also pretend it to be a country town.
Which it really isn't anymore.
But regardless, the fair is a big deal around here.

Animal Barns
Karson absolutely loved the animals.
He spent the whole time in the Cow Barn trying to convince me they were 'goggies.'

Karson: "Goggies, Mom!"
Me: "Munchkin, those are cows."
Karson: "No, Mom.  No.  Goggies"




He saw chickens, bunnies, pigs, cows (aka: goggies), goats,  and horses.
The cows were his favorite.



I love this picture.
Because, Karson is his Mother's Son.
I hate, hate, hate crowds of people.
I always grabbed onto my Mom's purse or shopping cart whenever there were a lot of people around.
To this day, if I am in a crowd of people, especially in an airport, I grab onto her purse.
Karson did this on his own, when we were walking through a crowd of people...



Rides

Be impressed.
I let my germaphobic ness go for the evening, and let DJ take Karson on the Carousal.
I do not do rides that go in circles.
Roller coasters...up and down...fine.
Circles...absolutely NOT!


I thought Karson would love it.
He looked a bit nervous though.


We had to wait a while before the ride started, so we tried to entertain him.
how big is Karson?
SOOOO BIG


It started moving, and he grabbed on.
...see the sliver of a smile?


Oh wait, this thing goes up and down too???


And this is what I saw when he came back around...


My kid is not going to be a fan of amusement parks...

I know the picture is blurry, but it makes me laugh.

Elephant Ears

We went for elephant ears twice.
Once with Nana.
And once with Daddy.


He may not share my love of french fries...


But he agrees.
Fried dough, with cinnamon and sugar is to die for!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...