Friday, August 5, 2011

InstaFriday

Yay.  Its Friday.
Which means it is InstaFriday.
Phone pictures from the week.
But because I don't have an iPhone, I don't have Instagram.
A few things...
1. We were on vaca last week, so these are from the last few weeks.
2. The random line on the bottom right of some of my pictures, are because I dropped my phone, and cracked the camera lens.   Sorry about that...


My sweet baby boy.
At my favorite place in Michigan.
The Mackinac Bridge.
Heaven.


Camp breakfast.
Made over the fire.
On a freezing morning.


 Did you know we are fabulous parents?!
Really.
Because, when we turn around and see the 17 month old having a dance party on the table, we take a picture.
And laugh.
And join his dance party.
Told ya.
Parents of the year.


The Upper Peninsula of MI is COLD in the mornings.  
Karson had on 2 long sleeves, a fleece and a coat.
It was a welcomed break from the 90s we have had at home!
 And a great excuse to have just one more cup of coffee.


Running down the beach.
Chasing a seagull.
A must, on a little boy's Michigan vaca.


Karson loves his knit blankets.
I spent hours.
Hours.
Knitting Karson this blanket on vacation.
I gave it to him, and he said 'no' and threw it.
Apparently he is too old to try to sneak in another favorite blanket on him. 


I am a firm believer in letting go on vacation to make memories.
So I ignored the sticky mess smores and a 17 month old make.
He loved it.
And I will never forget him sitting in that chair, literally sucking his smore down.
And don't let the half of a smore fool you.
He got half at a time, because his hands were too little.
He ate the entire thing.
tip: use Nutella instead of a chocolate bar for littles.  Much easier for them to eat!


We put him to bed in the stroller every night, because he is on the verge of figuring out how to get out of the pack and play.
And because, I love walking, rocking, stroller-ing my baby to sleep.


He was sleeping.
And decided to stretch his feet out.
And we about died laughing.

the camp site was so bare because we left the next morning, and it was supposed to rain.
it never did

A fabulous Michigan sunset.
With a random funky line, because I am too cheap to use my insurance to get a new phone.


The morning after we got home, this is what I waked in the house too.
It was Molly's (the dog) welcome home gift to me.
Ugg...her separation anxiety is was out of control!


We bought a new house.
A month ago.
We still don't live there, because we are trying to fix it up before we move in.
I was scrubbing grime off the kitchen cabinets, and Karson decided to clean Daddy's saw horses.
Afterwords, he drew on them with chalk.
Sorry Daddy.


I like her again.
Because I took her to the vet this week, and the vet saw how incredibly out of control her anxiety is.
He realized this when he walked in the exam room, and she was on my lap shaking so bad she looked like she was having a seizure.
She is on 'doggie prozac' now.
It is expensive.
It is worth every penny.
I would pay double.
Her separation anxiety is so much better, and I didn't have to pay $500 for a doggie therapist.


Yaay for getting rid of our dining room carpet!!
Wood floors will be in, in a few weeks.



Linking up with Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...