Thursday, November 3, 2011

InstaFriday

Happy Friday!
Joining Jeannett from Life.Rearranged for InstaFriday!
Our week in cell phone pictures...
Don't ever tell me dogs can't tell time.
She knows.
She knows when it is time for DJ to come home.
She knows when the neighbor kids get off the bus.
And she waits, like this...and it cracks me up.
I'm pretty sure she has never been informed she is actually a dog.

I have a love/hate relationship with my dog.
I love her, I really do.
But occasionally, like often, she drives me bonkers!
She has severe separation anxiety.
And when her issues drive me crazy, she does things like this that remind me I love her.


The neighbors were out mowing their lawn, and they watched.
Together.
Having a 1 year old (crazy, hyper, injured) lab when you bring your newborn home from the hospital, isn't exactly ideal.
However, I love they will grow up together.  And spend lots of time watching out the window together.

He was sick last week, and after a weekend of sobbing we headed to the pediatrician on Monday.
I was absolutely sure it was an ear infection.
And I won Mother of the Year Award...


When the PA, we had never met, walked in the room, and my sad little boy was sobbing on the floor of the exam room. 
Because I'm sure that is totally sanitary and all.
And go figure: no ear infection. 

He was watching Frosty the Snowman.
Its after Halloween...Christmas is now totally acceptable around here.


What started as a good laugh between Karson & Nana about bugs, has turned into a love.
He loves his bugs!!
His bug was 'getting Mommy' at breakfast this morning.


Karson's infant seat broke, with him in it, when he was 9 months old.
The company, Graco, {and I only mention that because they handled the situation so well} refunded us, and we put it towards his Convertable seat.
Therefor, baby brother or sister needed a new car seat, and I had a 20% off coupon to Babies R Us.


Karson thinks it is his new special seat.


Enjoy your weekend.  And if you are surrounded by trees like me, enjoy raking!!

life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. The first picture cracks me up, it really looks like she is sitting on it!
    Poor K, I hope he is feeling better!
    The bug picture is so cute, ha! I love the new car seat, such pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...