Thursday, November 17, 2011

This Week I....

...convinced my husband the Christmas decorations should go up.  How did I do this, you ask?



...I put them up while he was at work.  And when he came home, I told him the Christmas decorations should be up. :)


...have a little boy obsessed with our plug in fire place. If it is not on, he comes up to me signing and saying 'hewl' {help}, and brings me to the plug.  He loves to watch our fire...err...plug in log with a rotating light.  But that will be changing soon...

anyone with a fire place have any good ideas on how to keep the brick edges, kid safe?  we keep blankets over it all the time, unless a little boy takes them off.
...am pretty sure 'the baby bump' has doubled in size.  Only a few more days until we know if Karson will have a baby brother or sister!!!


...went to Costco with Karson to buy new outdoor lights.  Don't ask what happened to the old ones...


...convinced my hubby to climb up on our roof to put them up.  How I convinced him, you ask?  I have  no idea!!!



...went outside, at dark, with DJ and my sweet boy, to see our new house lit up.  Have I mentioned I LOVE Christmas decorations?!



...ordered this stroller.  The one that, come this spring, will hold both my babies.  I can hardly wait!!



...let Molly out the slider door, and a certain little boy decided it is his job to make sure she comes back in the house right away.  It is his new job.  He takes his job, very, very, very, seriously!!


...set Karson up at the Kitchen table, with markers, for the first time.


He loved them.  But of course, it is more fun to organize them in the box, then actually color with them.


That was, until Mama showed him what markers can do.


He loved them.


He quickly discovered that the colors will also transfer to his fingers, just like on the paper.



Crayola kind of lies.  The washable markers don't just wash off little fingers.  Or Mama fingers.  But he was occupied, and having a blast long enough for Mama to make dinner.


...ran out of eggs, and served a cold breakfast.  We NEVER eat cold breakfasts.


Although, I'm pretty sure he didn't mind his breakfast consisted of yogurt and granola.


...replenished my waffle supply, after the 'cold breakfast morning'.  We have a hot breakfast every morning.  Why?  Because I grew up always having hot breakfasts, and I want Karson to grow up the same.  I don't like cereal, except granola.  I do however love, love, love waffles, and pancakes, and egg whites!  But when you run out of eggs, and you buy your eggs from your husband's coworker that raises chickens, you have to wait until your husband remembers to ask for them....for her to bring them...and for your husband to remember to bring the fresh farm eggs home.  They arrived mid week...and we made these waffles with them this morning.  YUM!



...sat on my baby's bedroom floor, with my morning coffee, while he played. 


I love our new house.


I love that Karson will grow up here.  I love that we are making memories here.



 
I love that Karson's bedroom, technically the master bedroom, is big enough for him to play in, and run around in.




I love, love, love, love, love our new house!!



...and that is what I did this week.

1 comment:

  1. Love the holiday decorations and the lights. DJ did a good job putting the lights up,will have to tell him when I see him Monday :). Your bump is cute(I am loving I get to watch my nieces bump grow everyday too) Your house is cute and so glad you are loving it <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...