Santa Parade
I swear I have said this 1,000 times. I am a tradition girl. And now that Karson is in his second year of Holidays, I love looking back at pictures from last year. I love comparing them to this year. I love that he is experiencing his 2nd Holiday season. Which means, he has now been to his second GR Santa parade.
2010 Santa Parade 2011 Santa Parade
He loved it, and Mama and Daddy learned a valuable lesson. When going to a big parade, it is best to not show up right when it starts. We didn't get a front row seat, so Daddy and Mama took turns breaking our back so Munchkin could see. He quickly realized Daddy is taller that Mommy, so he could see more when Daddy had him.

Have you ever heard Karson say 'oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, wow, wow?'
Everyone with in ear shot of him has now heard it. many times. Needless to say, he LOVED the parade!
And of course, when you see a truck, or a tractor, or a highlow go by, it is imperative that you imitate what a truck says. And wave your hand like your asking a semi to honk. It is best when Daddy joins in on the fun...
I'm not sure his eyes could get any bigger...
I am sure an 'oh wow, oh wow, oh wow, wow, wow' followed!

Daddy had the camera when the reindeer went by. I have a lot of pictures of the reindeer. The guy next to us looked at DJ and said...dude...that is like a 26 point.
This year he even stayed awake, and we got to see Santa. Probably his only time to see Santa this year. Not because I'm a bad Mom, or because I don't want to take him, but because I'm 100% positive it will terrify my little guy!
Christmas Tree aka 'issmiss eee'
The whole...you can't put up holiday decorations, or listen to holiday music until AFTER Thanksgiving...I don't buy it. We put up our tree a week ago.
Right when we started putting it up, we got a call from my brother asking if he could stop over. Putting up our Christmas Tree plus a surprise visit from Uncle Ricky and Baby Gavin...HEAVEN! Especially when Uncle Ricky gets in the Christmas Tree box with the Munchkin.
It has already started. Karson wants to do everything Daddy is doing. He was 'hewl daddy' {helping daddy}.
There is not much better than my pajamaed baby putting ornaments on the tree.

Shatterr proof bulbs....genius! Karson helped put them all on. On the very same branch. And when he dropped them...or threw them...they bounced. Genius!
Story Time
Munchkin is really into books right now. He loves them! While I cook dinner, DJ usually takes Karson into his bedroom to play. An occupied Mommy with food is a bad combination for Karson. When I went to get them, this is what I found...
Cousin Pictures
For Christmas, DJ's Mom wants a picture of all the grand kids. Easy enough, right? Have you ever tried to take a picture of 4 kids under 5? Not easy. Especially when a certain unnamed little boy karson has a complete melt down-mommy attack and refuses to be off my hip. This was the best we got. Which was also the only one we got. Because after I picked him up, he sobbed until we got back in the car. Big alligator tears sobbed.
Baby Sister
I am loving all the pink. I love that Karson has learned to say 'Sissy'. Even though he has only said it 2 times, and now refuses to say it again. Stubborn? I also love when Carter's has a 50% off the entire store sale and I have an expired 30% off coupon they honored (because I got it after it expired). Did I mention it was Grandma Day, and because Nana came with, we got another 10% off?
sorry phone picture....did I mention they are piled 2 deep?
Baby Sister got majorly spoiled. According to DJ, he and Karson are moving to the man cave downstairs.
And while Baby's Sister's wardrobe is coming together quite nicely...her room needs some work.
Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving. I will post about your day next week.














No comments:
Post a Comment