Friday, January 27, 2012

InstaFriday

Happy Friday!
Joining in with Jeannett to share my cell phone pictures from this week!


Karson, usually, always helps me make dinner.
Last week, we made stromboli.
YUM!
I gave him a jar of parmesan cheese, which is difficult to get out of the jar, and let him shake shake shake all he wanted.
Parmesan cheese isn't even in the recipe, but it kept him busy, and he had fun!

 See his little lips-he is making truck noises. :) 

Karson loves to paint.
I saw this idea on pinterest, and used to do it with my kids when I taught day care all the time.
I squirted some paint on a piece of paper and got him some trucks to paint with.
Karson never sits still for longer than a few minutes.
He didn't get up for an hour.
He painted 3 pieces of paper.
He has asked to do it again every day since.


How did he get this big?!
I never put him in jeans, which I think is why he look so big to me in this picture.
I was getting ready to take him to Costco for some zuppy, and he grabbed one of my Mommy Necklaces to wear.
{zuppy = pizza-he came up with that one on his own}


I love Costco's fresh pressed apple juice.
Except I can't drink it right now because it makes me sick.
Karson LOVES it too, and so does DJ.
Needless to say, running out of apple juice is one of those things that immediately sends me to Costco.
And for the second time in a row, the apple juice fell out of my car, when I got home.
My garage now smells like apples, and I am 1 jug of apple juice short. 
It could be a hint for me to clean out my trunk...


We have a hard time getting Karson to sit for meals.
He always wants to sit on our laps. 
Since my lab is rapidly shrinking, thanks to baby sister, we are working with him on sitting in his own chair.
Usually halfway though dinner, we pull his chair from the other side of the table, and put it in between us.
While I was making breakfast yesterday, he moved his chair on his own.
Putting it right between Mommy & Daddy's chairs.
He was so proud of himself!


A few weeks ago I counted how many newborn outfits we had for Sister-we had 4.
With a newborn, that could get you through maybe 4 hours if your lucky.
I have been on the look out for the cheapest Carter's sleepers I could find.
Kohls was having a huge sale a few weeks ago, and I scored 9 sleepers for a little over $4 each.
I LOVE all the pink!!

Linking up with Life.Rearranged for Insta Friday!



life rearranged

5 comments:

  1. Visiting from instafriday - what an adorable blog you have. :) I'm your newest follower. Nice to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea with the paint! PINK! YAY! I have 2 girls, all I see is pink, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink! I cannot believe how big K is getting! I need to try the painting idea, I have the feeling my little ones would LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love carters! Congratulations and good luck with the birth. I hope everything goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the truck noises face, and all the cute sleepers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...