We live in Michigan. Where there is supposed to be snow. Except, there has not been any measurable snow this year. Frustrating. We were in a winter weather advisory over the weekend and were supposed to get a bunch of snow. We got enough to just cover the ground. Mother Nature needs to be reminded that this is Michigan.
Karson runs to the slider every morning and checks to see if we have any snow. Finally, after his nap yesterday there was enough to get out his sled. He had SO MUCH FUN!

After squeezing into my much too small snow pants, Daddy took Karson and I on a sled ride. Karson yelled '1, 2, 3, GO!' the whole time!
After our sled ride, we got out the shovels. Karson helped Daddy clear the driveway...
...while Molly stopped running just long enough to catch her breath. She loves the snow too!
Karson still fits in his little sled from last winter.
I think DJ and I walked around the house with him 20 times each. Every time we would stop, Karson would yell '1, 2, 3 GO!'
I am so glad we finally have a little bit of snow.
I love that Karson loves the snow!! We are going to take advantage of the snow while it lasts!! Hopefully we will get a blizzard soon!





No comments:
Post a Comment