Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter

Winter has finally showed up in Michigan.


At least, it showed up and stuck around for about a week.


Then a few nights ago, we had 40 degree weather overnight, and a rain storm.  The snow is gone now.


But we enjoyed it while it lasted.
When we had our first big snow storm, we headed to the hill I used to sled on when I was little.


Luckily it is a small hill, and I could yell from the bottom.  Putting a stop to my husband's plan to send the {almost} 2 year old down the hill by himself.


Karson loved every second, I could hear him giggling from the top of the hill.



And this is the exact reason why the {almost} 2 year old wasn't allowed to go down the hill by himself...


 Sometimes I don't know who is having more fun...


Daddy or Karson...






We go sledding at the local elementary school, that I went to when I was little.
Karson spotted the slides, and decided they were more fun than sledding.



He talked about playing on the 'side' in the 'noooowwww' all weekend!




The next day it was absolutely gorgeous!  We spent all afternoon outside in the snow!  It was sunny, and relatively warm, with no wind.  It was beautiful!


Karson helped Daddy shovel the driveway...


...and laughed and laughed when Moll chased after the snow.



We played outside for a few hours, then put Karson in his sled and took a walk to Nana's.
I love that we live so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...