Monday, October 17, 2011

15 Weeks

 I am 15 weeks today....a few pregnancy highlights:

*The 'baby bump' has made it's appearance.  My ligaments and muscles are handling the stretching so much better than when I was pregnant with Karson!!  However, just because 'the bump' is now visible, does NOT give you permission to touch/rub/mold my stomach.  Thank.you.very.much!  {seriously...drives me crazy no matter who you are!!!}

*The nausea has pretty much subsided.  I still get nauseous when I get hungry, but as soon as I eat something I feel better! 

*I am hungry all the time.  I can finally eat a few healthier foods.  I still am  not interested in most vegetables, and can't eat a lot of fruits because of Acid Reflux, but at least I am not going through Wendy's drive though for french fries every time I leave my house. :)

*I am anxious to get past 16 weeks.  That is when all the scares with Karson started.  Thankfully, I haven't had any of the scary symptoms I had with Karson!!

*My ultrasound at the specialist has been scheduled!!  I can't wait to find out if Karson will have a baby brother or sister.  But most importantly, make sure baby brother or sister is healthy!!

*Baby's room is currently our 'we don't know where to put it, so just put it in the baby's room' room.  We really need to start cleaning it out, and get it ready to be decorated.  We are planning to transition Karson into his big boy bed after Christmas.  ...eek!!!

*Karson and I got to hear Baby Brother or Sister's heartbeat last week for the first time!  I'm not big on babysitters, and K is super easy, so he got to go with me.  I am glad I had Karson there.  It took my Dr. a while to find the baby's heartbeat, and Karson was a good distraction.  My babies like to hide from the Doppler, and scare their Mommy! :)

2 comments:

  1. So happy you got to hear Baby's heartbeat, it's the most wonderful sound!
    I am happy to hear that you are feeling better!
    I can't wait to see a pic of the bump :)
    When do you have your u/s?
    I'm so happy for you Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see a baby belly picture! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...