Sunday, October 2, 2011

Apple Picking

Saturday afternoon, after a very crazy morning, we went Apple Picking.
I know Karson like apples.
I did not know how much Karson loves apples!
The second I set him down, he ran to pick one up...


Except he picked one up that someone had already taken a bit off of.
He wasn't too happy when Daddy had to take it away.


 He and Daddy went out to find a new apple to eat.


A crate in the middle of an apple orchard...
Perfect photo opt!




Once he got his apple, he never put it down.
In fact, he rarely ever took it out of his mouth.



Aunt Katie & Uncle Shawn came with us.
We had so much fun, stuffing our bags full of apples.


...while Karson continued to eat his apple.






During our little photo shoot, Munchkin dropped his apple.
It was traumatic.
He was devastated!


That was, until he got a new apple.




While Mommy & Aunt Katie were busy taking pictures, the boys actually did the picking.


We both went home with a half bushel full of apples.
They are so good!
I have a feeling I will be making an apple pie in the near future.

After we picked apples, we got donuts and cider, then went out for dinner.
I laughed harder than I have laughed in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...